Other Resources on Emerging AdultsArticles:
Brooks, David. 2007. The odyssey years. The New York Times, October 9.
Clydesdale, Tim. 2009. Wake Up and Smell the New Epistemology. Chronicle of Higher Education, January 23.
Friedman, Thomas L. 2007. Generation Q. The New York Times, October 7.
Hira, Nadira A. 2007. Attracting the twenty-something worker.” Fortune, May 15.
Hoover, Eric. 2009. The Millennial Muddle: How Stereotyping Students Became a Thriving Industry and a Bundle of Contradictions. Chronicle of Higher Education, October 11.
Knights of Columbus/Marist Poll. 2010.American Millennials: Generations Apart (Religion). February.
Pew Research Center's Forum on Religion & Public Life. 2010. Religion Among the Millenials: Less Religiously Active Than Older Americans, But Fairly Traditional in Other Ways. February.
Smith, Christian. 2007. Getting a life: The challenge of emerging adulthood. Christianity Today, November 1.
Arnett, Jeffrey J. 2004. Emerging Adulthood: The Winding Road from the Late Teens through the Twenties. New York: Oxford University Press. Excert via Google Books.
Review for Emerging Adulthood:
- Sarver, Cynthia. (2006). [Review of Emerging Adulthood by Arnett.] The Journal of the National Academic Advising Association, 26(1).
Settersen, Richard A., Frank Furtensberg, and Ruben Rumbaut, eds. 2005. On the Frontier of Adulthood: Theory, Research, and Public Policy. Chicago: The University of Chicago Press. Excerpt via Google Books.
Reviews for On the Frontier of Adulthood:
- Zaicu, Viorel. (2006, January 23).[Review of On the Frontier of Adulthood edited by Settersen, Furtensberg, and Rumbaut.]
- Coberly, Patricia A. (2005, September). [Review of the On the Frontier of Adulthood edited by Settersen, Furtensberg, and Rumbaut.] Anthropology & Education Quarterly, 36(3).
Review for Not Quite Adults:
- Leddy, Chuck (2011, January 13) [Review of Sink or swim: a guide to growing up during hard times.]
Smith, Christian and Patricia Snell. 2009. Souls in Transition: The Religious and Spiritual Lives of Emerging Adults. New York: Oxford University Press. Excerpt via Google Books.
Reviews for Souls in Transition:
- Pogorelc, Anthony J.. (2009) [Review of Souls in Transition by Anthony J. Pogorelc.] Catholic Books Review.
- Riley, Naomi Schaeffer. (2009, October 2) [Review of Souls in Transition by Smith and Snell.] The Wall Street Journal.
Wuthnow, Robert. 2007. After the Baby Boomers: How Twenty- and Thirty-Somethings Are Shaping the Future of American Religion. Princeton: Princeton University Press.Reviews for After the Baby Boomers:
- Ericson, Brian. (2008) [Review of After the Baby Boomers by Wuthnow.] United Methodist Publishing House, May-June.
- McLaren, Brian. (2007, October 7). [Review of After the Baby Boomers by Wuthnow.] The Christian Century.